The Best Property Management
Why Foundation Homes?
When it comes to managing your distinct property, we have a results-driven philosophy. Our job is to manage the risk and lower the liability of owning your investment property. Our obtained rents are high and eviction rates low due to our focused, high-end market expertise and personalized service. Because we are also real estate agents, we hold open houses, advertise in the local MLS and reach hundreds of local REALTORS. We work to minimize your time on market through our network of relocation agents, executive industry contacts, and comprehensive online marketing with a global reach. We also deliver strict tenant screening, leases and policies that aim to protect you throughout the term of the tenancy.
We commit that through our management services we will work hard to make owning your rental property easier, and more profitable.
Welcome to the next generation of property management.
- Property Analysis and Property Market Preparation
- Aggressive Marketing including Professional Photography
- Sourcing and selection of Well-Qualified Tenants
- Lease Negotiation and Preparation (including required addenda and disclosures)
- Move-In / Move-Out Inspections (full color, with photos)
- Rent Collection and Enforcement
- Tenant Communication including Relations and Retention
- Lease Enforcement and Evictions (at Owner's cost)
- Scheduling and Completion of Maintenance and Repairs
- 24-hour Emergency Access and Response
- Annual “Health & Safety” Inspections
- Comparative Market Analysis and Real Estate Consulting
- Negotiation of Lease Renewals and Agreements
- Move Out Coordination and lawful Security Deposit Disbursements
- Monthly Billing and Collections
- Automatic ACH electronic Bank Deposit Services
- Detailed Monthly Statements and Accounting
- Annual 1099 Vendor Preparation and Filing
- We provide updated, nationwide advertising with an international reach on free and subscription based sites to gain maximum exposure.
- We showcase homes with professional photography (included at no cost to you).
- All our properties are highlighted as “Featured Listings” on our website, appearing at the top of the search pages for each town.
- Additionally, a personal3D-video tour, VR compatible, fully interactive walk-through is also available as an upgrade (complimentary for all listings priced over $12k per month) which helps our international and out-of-town clients tour our properties.
- We have partnered with a nationwide screening company to process our rental applications. We have additional policies in place for international applicants without US credit.
- Prospective tenants can apply online 24/7. We continue to show properties and process all applications until a lease is prepared for execution, signed, and all move-in funds are received.
- Applications are processed electronically and include credit and past eviction background searches. We verify income and rental history based on a two-point verification system.
- Scoring and recommendation policies are built on industry standards and are used to approve or decline prospective tenants. Our qualifying standards are some of the strictest in the area.
- Screening results are used to make an informed recommendation to our clients. It is ultimately the landlord’s decision whether or not to accept an applicant based on the landlord’s established requirements and on the screening results.
- Additional rental terms can be written into an individual landlord’s lease on a per property basis if needed.
- Our eviction rate for tenants we have placed is less than 1% over the past 10 years.
Get paid easier.
We utilize an industry specific cloud-based software system (Appfolio) to keep complete, accurate records of every receipt and disbursement that affects your property. You can easily access your account online 24/7 at any time utilizing our Owner’s Portal. Convenient monthly statements simplify the job of tax preparation for you and your accountant. If you request a copy of a specific work order or receipt we can upload a digital copy directly to your portal. We can mail or deposit your check directly to your account (ACH).
- Tenant can submit rental payments in a variety of ways, including: credit card, bill pay, cashiers check and money order.
- Owner draws are processed at the end of each month via ACH or check.
- The owner portal allows owners to view statements 24/7 and make owner contributions electronically.
- Residents may submit maintenance requests anytime online through their tenant portal, or 24/7 through our Maintenance Hotline.
- Our maintenance team members perform root-cause analysis and dispatch service vendors for routine and emergency maintenance as needed.
- Our team works to prevent needless service visits to the property by troubleshooting over the phone before just dispatching a vendor.
- Landlord approvals are required for all jobs over $500*.
- We have an extensive network of preferred maintenance vendors for basic repair services so we can control priority scheduling and guarantee service quality. We receive discount and preferred rates from many vendors, saving our clients maintenance dollars on jobs small and large.
- Our team will obtain two quotes for jobs over $1,000*.
- We re-key properties and inspect smoke detectors between occupants to ensure your asset is protected.
- Maintenance is on-call 24/7: after-hours emergency maintenance is always available for your property 365 days a year.
*We attempt to save emergency service visits and costs, however we will use our judgement in some cases if a circumstance appears urgent. In all cases, we focus on prevention of damage to the home, and preserving safety of the residents.
- Our General Counsel oversees statute and document review and compliance.
- If eviction occurs, a specialized eviction attorney handles court proceedings.
- Our agency and team members are accredited members of NARPM, SFAA, CALNARPM, MAR, NAR and other agencies providing ongoing training and education on relevant rental and management legal concerns.
- Our phone lines are staffed and open 7 days a week to answer questions, handle emergencies, and follow up with clients by phone and email.
- Property showing inquires may be submit anytime on our website (which is mobile-phone responsive), or through our 24/7 scheduling hotline.
- Our management clients and residents have access to their property portals 24/7.
- We provide routine satisfaction feedback options and surveys to collect valuable feedback from our clients, residents, and industry partners.
- Full Service, Turnkey Management Monthly Fees are just 5.9% per month.*
- We strive for clear and upfront communication at all times. There are no hidden account “set up” fees and no commissions or management fees due upfront, aside from the start up capital required. Any applicable fees are clearly disclosed in our Property Management Agreement. You do not pay us a penny until your property is rented and the well-qualified tenant is placed in your property.
- Our Leasing Fee is 5.9% for our management clients, and is based on the length of the lease contract. The cost associated with advertising your property (including the signage, hiring the photographer and paying any MLS commissions to other agents) is recouped from Leasing Fee, which is assessed at the beginning of the lease term. The Leasing Fee is separate from the monthly Management Fee.
- Pay for only what you need: we don’t have standard repair upcharges, nor do we run up the clock with in-house maintenance techs who need to be kept busy. There is no maintenance upcharge for standard repairs or basic turnover work. We will need to charge for overseeing capital improvements, emergencies or for overseeing excessive maintenance needs.
- Annual renewal fees are a flat rate based on the price of your renewed monthly rent.
- Any other applicable fees are clearly disclosed in our Property Management Agreement so you can make an accurate business decision whether we are the agency for you.
Our job is to manage the risk and lower the liability of owning investment property. If you feel your asset deserves the next generation of high-touch property management service, contact us today for a complimentary, in-home consultation.
Foundation Homes: Luxury at Your Service.
*Minimum terms and rates apply. Please inquire for rates in the event of multiple properties.